Starring Lukas Haas and Madeline Zima, Crazy Eyes will have its world premiere at the SXSW Film Festival next week. The contemporary noir drama directed by Adam Sherman follows the story of Zach (Haas), whose obsession for a girl he calls Crazy Eyes (Zima) drives him to the brink — as his hard-partying lifestyle conflicts with his familial responsibilities. Strand Releasing’s Jon Gerrans negotiated the deal with attorney Irwin Rappaport for the feature and plans an early summer release. Strand distributed Sherman’s Happiness Runs in 2009. Hagai Shaham, whose latest credits include The Details starring Tobey Maguire, produced Crazy Eyes with Hulu’s Battleground.
Strand Releasing Takes U.S. Rights To 'Crazy Eyes': SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date