Starring Lukas Haas and Madeline Zima, Crazy Eyes will have its world premiere at the SXSW Film Festival next week. The contemporary noir drama directed by Adam Sherman follows the story of Zach (Haas), whose obsession for a girl he calls Crazy Eyes (Zima) drives him to the brink — as his hard-partying lifestyle conflicts with his familial responsibilities. Strand Releasing’s Jon Gerrans negotiated the deal with attorney Irwin Rappaport for the feature and plans an early summer release. Strand distributed Sherman’s Happiness Runs in 2009. Hagai Shaham, whose latest credits include The Details starring Tobey Maguire, produced Crazy Eyes with Hulu’s Battleground.
Strand Releasing Takes U.S. Rights To 'Crazy Eyes': SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?