Canterbury’s Law creator Dave Erickson has joined Starz’s upcoming drama series Marco Polo as executive producer. He will co-showrun the series with creator/executive producer John Fusco, who comes from a feature background. Marco Polo, described as a fantastical martial arts epic about the thirteenth century explorer, chronicling the famous adventurer’s early years in the court of Kublai Khan, hails from Ben Silverman’s IAC-owned Electus and The Weinstein Co. Erickson most recently served as co-executive producer on FX’s Sons Of Anarchy.
Starz's 'Marco Polo' Hires Co-Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Latest TV News
- Isan Elba, Daughter Of Idris Elba, Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- Netflix Cancels ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Red Carpet Due To Los Angeles Wildfires
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.