EXCLUSIVE: Stark Sands will play Troy Nelson, a young soldier on leave, in the Coen brothers’ new film Inside Llewyn Davis. Sands joins Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and John Goodman in the film, set in the burgeoning folk scene in 1961’s Greenwich Village. His character is a forlorn but talented musician. Most recently, Sands appeared in the Broadway adaptation of Green Day’s American Idiot. Film credits include the independent comedy Die, Mommie, Die, Clint Eastwood’s Flags Of Our Fathers, Marcos Siega’s Pretty Persuasion and the romantic comedy Shall We Dance. Sands will appear in the new CBS series NYC 22, produced by Robert De Niro, this spring. He is represented by ICM and Management 360.
Stark Sands Cast In Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- ‘Alita’ Adds $56M Overseas; ‘The Wandering Earth’ Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China – International…
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- The Film Academy’s Annual Report Shows Assets Way Up, But Bond Proceeds Going Fast
- James Dahl Dies: Filmmaker For ‘The End Of The Tour’ Was 40
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”