Entertainment group Shout! Factory has secured rights to 3D thriller Sector 7 and action/adventure Quick for all packaged media, home entertainment and digital distribution in the U.S. and Canada. The deal is part of a multi-year agreement with Korean film and distribution company CJ E&M in which Shout! will be the exclusive North American home entertainment distributor for the two titles. Sector 7 revolves around the crew of an oil prospecting ship that are terrorized by an underwater creature directed by Kim Ji-Hoon. Quick centers on a motorcycle gang member who makes a living as a bike messenger. One day while giving a ride to a female passenger she puts on a helmet that he doesn’t realize is booby-trapped. He must make a series of deliveries within a fixed amount of time or the helmet will blow up. Founded by Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos, Shout! Factory is a diversified entertainment company based in Santa Monica, CA.
Shout! Factory Takes Rights To Korean 3D Thriller 'Sector 7' And 'Quick'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease
- Johnny Depp Loses Bid To Delay $25M Fraud Trial On Heels Of Train Wreck Rolling Stone Profile
- ‘Scorpion’ Actress Jadyn Wong Joins ‘Needle In A Timestack’; Raymond J. Barry Cast In ‘Made In Chinatown…
- Peter Bart: New Irish Mind-Set Triggers Upswing In Dublin Economy, And Revolution In Its Pop Culture
- Netflix Fired Comms Chief Jonathan Friedland Over His Use Of The N-Word