FilmNation is confirming what Deadline told you last year, that Robert Redford will star as the sole castmember in Margin Call writer and director J.C. Chandor’s All Is Lost. FilmNation Entertainment is handling international sales starting at the EFM with Lionsgate releasing in the US. Story follows one man’s journey to survive at sea. The film is to begin shooting this summer at Baja Studios in Rosarita Beach, Mexico. Margin Call‘s Neal Dodson will produce under the Before The Door Pictures banner alongside Teddy Schwarzman through his Black Bear Pictures shingle and Justin Nappi from Treehouse Pictures, who are fully financing the project. Before The Door will produce with Anna Gerb and Joshua Blum from Washington Square Films, who were partners on Margin Call. Before The Door’s Zachary Quinto and Corey Moosa, Cassian Elwes, Laura Rister, and Treehouse’s Kevin Turen will executive produce. Elwes and Rister negotiated the financing deals on behalf of the film, along with Alexis Garcia from WME. Redford is repped by lawyer Barry Tyerman and CAA. Chandor is repped by Rob Carlson and Simon Faber at WME.
TOLDJA! Robert Redford To Star In J.C. Chandor's 'All Is Lost'; FilmNation On Sales: Berlin
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline