Patricia Disney, former wife of Walt Disney’s late nephew Roy E. Disney, died yesterday after a long struggle with Alzheimer’s disease. She was 77 and died at her Los Angeles home. Her former husband was a longtime top executive at The Walt Disney Co., which was founded by his uncle Walt Disney and father Roy O. Disney. The couple divorced in 2007, and he died in 2009. An active philanthropist, Patricia Disney served as a trustee of Occidental College in Los Angeles and a regent of St. Mary’s College in Moraga, Calif. She is survived by her children, Roy Patrick Disney, Susan Disney Lord, Abigail Disney and Timothy Disney and 17 grandchildren.
R.I.P. Patricia Disney
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits