In a third first-look deal for the studio, Pathé UK has entered a pact with The Iron Lady producer Damian Jones’ DJ Films Limited. Jones’ producing credits also include Nicholas Hytner’s The History Boys, urban hit Kidulthood and Michael Winterbottom’s Welcome To Sarajevo. DJ Films is currently in post-production on sports drama Fast Girls. Pathé also has first-look agreements with Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours producer Christian Colson via his Cloud Eight Films and with Matt Wilkinson of Stigma Films, with whom the studio is developing a slate of genre titles.
Producer Damian Jones Inks First-Look Pact With Pathé UK
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Taylor Schilling Signs With WME
- Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
- ‘Descendent’ First Look: AfterShock Comics Series Digs Into ‘National Treasure’ Turf
- ‘The Souvenir’ Trailer: Sundance Grand Jury Prize Winner Stars Honor Swinton Byrne & Mom Tilda Swinton
- ‘Rocketman’ Featurette: Taron Egerton Sings Tiny Dancer In Elton John Biopic
- Oscars: Film Editing Nominee John Ottman On ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s’ Triumphant Journey, Making Queen Timeless & Bryan Singer’s…