Ahead of its world premiere tomorrow at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, New York-based indie distributor Paladin has picked picked up Otter 501. The film is the true story of an orphaned otter that is rescued on the Northern California coast, noted Paladin president Mark Urman. Paladin plans a spring release.
Paladin Buys Santa Barbara Entry 'Otter 501'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Helmer Genndy Tartakovsky Confronts Studio Notes, Striving To Break Out With Original Works
- Cinedigm Losses Narrow In Q2 As OTT Channel Revenue Jumps 23%
- Seeking New Studio Home, Bad Robot Sets Six New Homegrown Film Projects
- Peter Sarsgaard, Maya Hawke & ‘Get Out’s Betty Gabriel Are ‘Human Capital’
- As Movies Become Commoditized, Toronto’s Search Engine Seeks True Love
- Franklin Leonard Announces The Black List Is Raising A Film Fund