Beverly Hills, CA – Ben Stiller will present at the 84th Academy Awards ceremony, telecast producers Brian Grazer and Don Mischer announced today. Stiller will be playing the title character in “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty,” which he is also directing, and will be seen next in “Neighborhood Watch.”
OSCARS: Ben Stiller Tapped As Presenter
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscar Week 2019 Parties & Events: The List
- Oscars: Film Editing Nominee John Ottman On ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s Triumphant Journey, Making Queen Timeless & Bryan…
- Oscars: Queen Will Bring Thunderbolts & Lightning To Sunday’s Ceremony
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Roma’ Top Golden Reel Awards – MPSE Winners List
- Writers Guild Awards 2019: ‘Eighth Grade’ & ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ Take Top Prizes – Full…
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Trophy Show Here