The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is opening a portrait exhibition of this year’s Oscar acting nominees, titled “Out Of Character”, on Saturday. The 20 photos, shot during the two weeks following the Oscar nominations by portrait and set photographer Douglas Kirkland, will be housed in the organization’s Grand Lobby Gallery at its Beverly Hills headquarters. They will be on display through March 18 and available beginning today at Oscar.com. The lobby exhibit will be open Tuesday-Friday from 10 AM-5 PM and weekends from noon-6 PM. Admission is free.
OSCARS: Academy To Host Portrait Exhibition Of This Year's Acting Nominees
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Krysten Ritter Posts 'Jessica Jones' Finale Table Read Photo; Says She's "Proud" Of How Show Will Complete "Journey"
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Film Editing Nominee John Ottman On ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s’ Triumphant Journey, Making Queen Timeless & Bryan…
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- ‘Black Lightning’ Star Cress Williams Joins ‘The Violent Heart’ & ‘Reckoning’
- Jennifer Salke On Amazon’s Film Future, Sundance Deals & The Late Night Selfie That Won Her ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon…
- Oscars: Queen Will Bring Thunderbolts & Lightning To Sunday’s Ceremony
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Trial Of The Chicago 7’ Secures Key Deals For Rocket Science At The EFM…