Cloris Leachman will play Mary Anne, the owner of a porn store, in director Scott Coffey’s Adult World. John Cusack, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts star in the film, currently shooting in upstate New York from a script by Andrew Cochran. The film centers on 21-year-old Amy Anderson. Convinced she is the next star in the literary world, she moves back with her parents to write poetry. But her parents force her to get a “real job,” and the only place that will hire her is an erotic bookstore called Adult World. Leachman, who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1972 for The Last Picture Show, is repped by Innovative Artists.
Cloris Leachman Set For 'Adult World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest Film News
- Danielle Macdonald, Jaboukie Young-White Set For Bo Burnham Paramount Players Pic
- FilmRise Exec Faye Tsakas Moves To VP Role At Passage Pictures
- ‘The Dirt’ Trailer: Netflix Kick-Starts Mötley Crüe Biopic
- Legendary’s ‘Dune’ Film Adds ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Actor David Dastmalchian
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- Jonathan Majors In Talks For Spike Lee’s 'Da 5 Bloods' At Netflix