Cloris Leachman will play Mary Anne, the owner of a porn store, in director Scott Coffey’s Adult World. John Cusack, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts star in the film, currently shooting in upstate New York from a script by Andrew Cochran. The film centers on 21-year-old Amy Anderson. Convinced she is the next star in the literary world, she moves back with her parents to write poetry. But her parents force her to get a “real job,” and the only place that will hire her is an erotic bookstore called Adult World. Leachman, who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1972 for The Last Picture Show, is repped by Innovative Artists.
Cloris Leachman Set For 'Adult World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Finds Mitch McConnell, Devin Nunes, Nestled In Vladimir Putin's Pocket With Post-Summit Donald Trump
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Treats Vladimir Putin Like 12 Year-Old Meeting Mickey Mouse At Helsinki Summit
Latest Film News
- Ron Burkle’s Yucaipa Sues Lantern For Fraud Over Weinstein Co. Sale Deal
- Netflix Brass Spins Q2 Miss: “Fundamentals Have Never Been Stronger”
- Sophia Bush & Michael Dorman To Star In Music-Inspired Indie ‘Hard Luck Love Song’
- ‘Rugrats’ Returns With Nickelodeon Series Revival & Live-Action Paramount Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Actress Trace Lysette To Star & Produce ‘Colors Of Ava’
- Paralympian Actress Katy Sullivan Chides Dwayne Johnson For Playing Amputee In ‘Skyscraper’