Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Piloting Quirky British Gameshow 'The Time It Takes' With Craig Ferguson
- Univision Chief Content Officer Isaac Lee Exits In Latest Corporate Tremor
- Donald Trump Doubles Down On Helsinki Presser Performance; Critics “Fake News”
- NBCUniversal Cable Rebrands Craftsy Subscription Service As Bluprint
- Netflix Greenlights 2 TV Series & 3 Films Based On Mark Millar Works Including ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’, ‘Empress’ & ‘Huck…
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Debut Pratfalls In Ratings For Showtime