Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- Amy Klobuchar Presidents Day Town Hall On CNN Thumped By MSNBC, Fox News In Ratings
- ‘Queen America’s Janice Williams Makes First Look With Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories
- Sean Milliken Dies: ‘My 600-Lb Life’ Subject Was 29
- ‘The Storyteller’ Reimagining In Works by Neil Gaiman, Jim Henson Co. & Fremantle
- Lifetime Orders ‘Cheerleader Generation’, ‘Marrying Millions’ & ‘Temmoraland’ As Network Is Expanding…
- HBO Developing ‘Loner’ Drama Based On Teddy Wayne Novel