Matthew Perry’s recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife begins March 25. He will play a Chicago attorney tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel investigating a police shooting. When Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is assigned to the panel, she begins to questions his actions as chairman. Perry has been no stranger to TV since Friends. In addition to numerous arcs, he starred on NBC’s Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which lasted one season, and co-created and starred in last year’s ABC midseason replacement Mr Sunshine, which was not brought back.
Matthew Perry Lands Recurring Role On 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stevie Wonder Remembers His Final Words To A Dying Aretha Franklin
- Bill Maher On Trump’s Aretha Tribute: President Can’t Say RIP Without Lying
- ‘Sharknado 6’ Trailer: This Time They’re History — No, Really
- Amazon Working On DVR For The Streaming Era – Report
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ & ‘The Joel McHale Show’ Canceled By Netflix
- Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn To Give Alternative MacTaggart At Edinburgh International TV Festival