Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames and James Woods have joined the cast of Jamesy Boy, the feature debut of director/co-writer Trevor White. Filming is set to begin March 4 in Baltimore on the pic, which tells the story of a young man who goes from suburban street gangs to a maximum-security prison surrounded by hardened criminals. In prison, James fosters an unlikely friendship with a convicted murderer who ends up becoming his mentor and ultimately defines and changes the course of his life. The young guy will be played by newcomer Spencer Lofranco, who recently was signed by WME. Maryland-based Wayne L. Rogers and New York-based Bonnie Timmermann are executive producers. Trevor White’s brother Tim White, Maria Norman, Steve Saeta, Galen Walker and Scott Mednick are producing from a screenplay by Lane Shadgett and Trevor White.
Mary-Louise Parker, Ving Rhames, And James Woods Cast In 'Jamesy Boy' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…