EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’ Teases Titles For Season 3
- Ninja Takes Home Three Honors In Gamers Choice Awards On CBS
- ‘Flash’-‘Arrow’-‘Supergirl’ DC Crossover Review: Bring On The ‘Batwoman’ Series
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Special Trailer Unleashed Via BBC America – Show Renewed For 2020
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Jason Momoa
- ‘SNL’: Weekend Update Reveals Its Choice To Replace Kevin Hart On The Oscars