EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Altered Carbon': Renée Elise Goldsberry & Chris Conner To Return; Simone Missick & 3 Others Cast In Season 2 Of Netflix Series
Latest TV News
- Carla Hacken Inks First Look Deal With Entertainment 360
- ‘Criminal’ & ‘This Is Love’ Creators Eye Scripted Adaptations As They Take Advantage Of Podcast “Explosion”…
- A24, IAC Films Forming Joint Venture To Generate Non-Fiction Limited Series & Films; Netflix Exec Ben Cotner To Steer It
- Jussie Smollett Dropped From Remainder Of ‘Empire’s Season By Producers
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Renée Elise Goldsberry & Chris Conner To Return; Simone Missick & 3 Others Cast In Season 2 Of…
- Ava DuVernay, Casey Bloys, Pearlena Igbokwe Among Six New TV Academy Exec Committee Members