EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Treats Vladimir Putin Like 12 Year-Old Meeting Mickey Mouse At Helsinki Summit
- Donald Trump To Sean Hannity: Vladimir Putin “Very, Very Strong” At Helsinki Summit Presser
- Stephen Colbert Finds Mitch McConnell, Devin Nunes, Nestled In Vladimir Putin’s Pocket With Post-Summit Donald Trump
- Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump “Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy”…
- Artists First Hires Cara Alpert, Promotes Arabella Roberts
- Stan Lee & POW! Launch New Comic Series After $1B Lawsuit Dropped