EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order and Law & Order: LA co-star Alana De La Garza is back at NBC with a lead role on the network’s medical drama pilot Do No Harm. Also cast in the pilot, written by David Schulner and directed by Michael Mayer, is British actress Ruta Gedmintas (The Borgias, Spooks). The Universal Studios-produced Do No Harm centers on Jeffrey Kohn, a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. De La Garza, repped by SDB Partners, will play Dr. Lena Steck, a confident neurosurgeon who has chemistry with Kohl. Gedmintas will play Olivia Case, Kohn’s former fiance.
'Law & Order' Veteran Alana De La Garza Cast In NBC Drama Pilot 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- WME Signs ‘Justice League’ Star Ray Fisher
- ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet Lily Becomes First To Experience Homelessness
- ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp Pays Tribute To Deceased Crew Member
- ‘One Dollar’ Canceled By CBS All Access After One Season
- ‘Star Wars: The Mandalorian’ Casting: Giancarlo Esposito, Carl Weathers And Werner Herzog Join Disney+ Series
- ‘Supernatural’: Jeffrey Dean Morgan To Reprise John Winchester Role In Upcoming Episode