EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- YouTube Treasure Hunter Beau Ouimette & ‘!mpossible’ Host Rick Edwards Team For A+E Networks UK’s…
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Heads To China After CBS Studios International Strikes iQIYI Deal
- ‘Dark’ Creators Set ‘1899’ As Next Netflix Project
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Gets 2019 Trial Date For 1974 Playboy Mansion Assault Case
- Bravo Cancels ‘Dirty John’ Red Carpet Ahead Of World Premiere Screening Due To Fires
- NBC Nabs ‘Red Stick’ Crime Drama From Patricia Cornwell & Matt Tolmach