EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Not Far From 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Latest TV News
- President Trump Plays To Arizona Rally Local Concerns On Immigration, Jobs
- Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
- Boxer Deontay Wilder On ESPN Mascot Punch: “I Thought There Was Going To Be More Cushion”
- Saudis Finally Admit Jamal Khashoggi Murdered At Consulate; Will Investigate
- Fox Buys Female FBI Agents Drama From Monica Macer With Penalty
- NBC Buys Mystery Drama ‘Emergence’ From Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters As Put Pilot