EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Kim Possible’: ‘Raven’s Home’ Star Issac Ryan Brown Joins Cast Of Disney Channel Movie
- Universal Cable Productions Inks Two-Project Development Deal With Kronicle Media
- The Weinstein Co. Drops Purchase Price, “Creditors Feel Thrown Under The Bus”
- ‘Yellowstone’ Premiere Draws All-Time High Viewership For Paramount Network
- Tracee Ellis Ross On The Changing Landscape Of Inclusivity, Solving Pay Disparity & Directing ‘Black-ish’
- ABC Pulls ‘The Proposal’ Episode After Contestant Accused Of Facilitating Sexual Assault