EXCLUSIVE: That was quick — Kelli Williams, who in October was cast a recurring on the upcoming sixth season of the Lifetime drama series Army Wives, has now been made a regular. She plays Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of 2-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Well-educated, she was born into a well-to-do, politically connected family and was named after Jacqueline Kennedy, a family friend. The Practice alumna Williams, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, most recent co-starred on the Fox drama Lie To Me. In other Army Wives castings, Lawrence Gilliard is joining the series, whose sixth season premieres on March 4, for a five-episode arc.
Kelli Williams Upped To Series Regular On 'Army Wives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
'The View' Calls On Melania "Be Best" Trump To End Donald's Attacks On John McCain And Grieving Family
Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, "Different Shows" In Rose Garden Presser
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump: “I Gave John McCain The Kind Of Funeral He Wanted” And “Did Not Get A ‘Thank You'”…
- DOJ Antitrust Chief Makan Delrahim On Failed AT&T Appeal: “You Learn More From Losing Than From Winning”
- Disney-Fox: Relief, Some Gamesmanship, Anxiety, Layoffs Timeline & No Disneyland Perks On Day 1 Of Mega Company
- Mindy Kaling Coming-Of-Age Comedy Gets Series Order At Netflix
- UTA Tries To Reframe Packaging Dispute Narrative With Data Ahead Of WGA Vote
- Daytime Emmy Nominations: 'Days Of Our Lives' Leads Programs & CBS Tops Networks