It looks like MTV’s Jersey Shore spinoff starring Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley has found a place to shoot after being turned down last week by Hoboken”s film commission. Jersey City, N.J, has issued a permit for the show, which is expected to begin lensing this month. Hoboken’s film commission had denied the request, citing safety and quality of life concerns for a shoot that asked for a 24-hour filming permit to follow the pair around. Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy said he believes the spinoff will help promote the city.
'Jersey Shore' Spinoff Finally Finds Home
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”