Go Digital nabbed U.S. rights to Unraveled, Marc H. Simon’s documentary feature about disgraced attorney and philanthropist Marc Dreier. The film will roll out theatrically and on day and date/VOD April 13th. Showtime and CNBC acquired TV rights to the film, produced by Simon, Matthew Makar of Elementary Films, Steven Cantor of Stick Figure Productions and Miranda Bailey of Ambush Entertainment. Shortly before the famed Bernard Madoff Ponzi scandal hit the news, prominent Manhattan attorney Marc Dreier was arrested for orchestrating a massive fraud scheme that netted hundreds of millions of dollars from hedge funds. Unraveled debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival.
Go Digital Takes 'Unraveled' To The US
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- Dwayne Johnson Wraps ‘Most Challenging Film’ Ever – ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw’
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners