Go Digital nabbed U.S. rights to Unraveled, Marc H. Simon’s documentary feature about disgraced attorney and philanthropist Marc Dreier. The film will roll out theatrically and on day and date/VOD April 13th. Showtime and CNBC acquired TV rights to the film, produced by Simon, Matthew Makar of Elementary Films, Steven Cantor of Stick Figure Productions and Miranda Bailey of Ambush Entertainment. Shortly before the famed Bernard Madoff Ponzi scandal hit the news, prominent Manhattan attorney Marc Dreier was arrested for orchestrating a massive fraud scheme that netted hundreds of millions of dollars from hedge funds. Unraveled debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival.
Go Digital Takes 'Unraveled' To The US
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest Film News
- Criterion Films Announces New Streaming Service To Replace FilmStruck
- Peter Bart: A Final Toast To Screenwriter Extraordinaire William Goldman
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Star Rami Malek To Receive Breakthrough Performance Award At 30th Palm Springs Film Festival
- Greenwich Entertainment Hits A Home Run With TIFF Docu ‘Screwball’
- Chris Pratt In Early Talks For ‘The Saint’
- Aisha Tyler To Direct Irwin Winkler-Produced Drama ‘Vigilante’