Fox has officially closed the long-rumored deal to pick up Q’Viva! The Chosen, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s docu-reality series, executive produced by American Idol creator Simon Fuller. The series, which searches for Latin American singing and dancing talent, will premiere on Saturday, March 3, and will air every Saturday until its finale on April 7 in a second window to the show’s primary U.S. broadcaster, Spanish-language network Univision. The deal, said to be separate from Lopez’s pact for Idol, expands her and Fuller’s relationship with Fox.
Fox Closes Acquisition Deal For JLo & Marc Anthony's 'Q'Viva!' To Air On Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Released, “New Evidence” Cited – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech