Edwin Hodge will star opposite Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey in Universal’s upcoming Vigilandia. James DeMonaco is writing and directing the sci-fi thriller. Michael Bay, Platinum Dunes, and Blumhouse Productions are producing the feature that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Hodge’s previous films include the upcoming Red Dawn as well as Take Me Home Tonight and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane. His television credits include Jack and Bobby and Mental. He’ll be in the upcoming season of Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ new love interest. Hodge is repped by Pakula/King & Associates and The Priluck Company.
Edwin Hodge Joins Universal's 'Vigilandia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Dublin’s Progressive Rebirth & How Comedy Helps Fuel It
- Netflix Fired Comms Chief Jonathan Friedland Over His Use Of The N-Word
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Admits He “Minimized” N-Word Use By PR Chief
- Sony & Amy Pascal Developing Marvel Comic ‘Silk’, About Korean-American Superhero
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Headed To $135M+ Opening – Midday B.O. Update
- ‘Dark Skies’ Writer-Director Scott Stewart Inks With Verve