Edwin Hodge will star opposite Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey in Universal’s upcoming Vigilandia. James DeMonaco is writing and directing the sci-fi thriller. Michael Bay, Platinum Dunes, and Blumhouse Productions are producing the feature that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Hodge’s previous films include the upcoming Red Dawn as well as Take Me Home Tonight and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane. His television credits include Jack and Bobby and Mental. He’ll be in the upcoming season of Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ new love interest. Hodge is repped by Pakula/King & Associates and The Priluck Company.
Edwin Hodge Joins Universal's 'Vigilandia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Netflix Nabs Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Directorial Debut ‘The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind’
- Kevin Hart Finds Humor (And A Life Lesson) In The Chicago Marathon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Her Celebrity Was A Hindrance In Raising Money For Her Lifestyle Brand Goop
- DOC NYC: ‘A Little Wisdom’, ‘Barbara Rubin & The Exploding NY Underground’ Among Winners
- Disney Offers A Behind-The-Scenes Glimpse Into The Making Of ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- Director Lukas Dhont Talks Netflix Drama ‘Girl’, Opening A Dialogue With Trans Community – Awardsline…