EXCLUSIVE: Donald Sutherland is set to co-star opposite Mike Vogel in Living Loaded, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot written by It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’s Rob McElhenney and Rob Rosell. Inspired by the book of the same name by Dan Dunn, the project — co-created by Dunn, McElhenney and Rosell — centers on Dan (Vogel), the loose partying blogger of the popular Living Loaded blog who is forced to change his career plans when he becomes an NPR radio host. Sutherland will play Grant, the refined and serious general manager of a local public radio station who also happens to be Dan’s father. The casting brings CAA-repped Sutherland under the same network roof as his son Kiefer, who stars on Fox’s upcoming drama series Touch. Living Loaded is produced by FX Prods. and executive produced by McElhenney, Glenn Howerton and Charlie Day’s RCG Prods. and 3 Arts.
Donald Sutherland To Co-Star In Fox's Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- Richard Valeriani Dies: NBC Newsman Who Covered Civil Rights Movement & Nixon Was 85
- How 'Altered Carbon' Production Designer Carey Meyer Built Bay City’s Sprawling Main Street For Sci-Fi Series
- CAA Signs ‘Get Out’s Daniel Kaluuya
- Liz Friedman Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Richard Schiff Says Dr. Glassman’s Fate In ‘The Good Doctor’ Was On Plan From The Start
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon