Clint Eastwood and longtime costume designer Deborah Hopper will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award during the 14th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 21 at the Beverly Hilton. Eastwood and Hopper have worked on more than 16 films during the past 20 years including Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby and most recently J. Edgar. Additionally that night, costume designer Marlene Stewart (Madonna videos, JFK) will receive the Career Achievement in Film Award, and Lou Eyrich (Glee) will receive the Career Achievement in Television Award. The guild also will bestow the Spotlight Award on Kate Beckinsale and acknowledge Western Costume with a special Service Award.
Clint Eastwood & Kate Beckinsale Among Costume Designer Honorees
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest Awardsline News
- Filmmaker Teemu Nikki’s Inspiration For Finland’s Oscar Entry ‘Euthanizer’: “I Wanted To Make ‘Dirty Harry…
- ‘A Twelve-Year Night’ Director On Exploring How To Stay Human When Your Humanity Is Taken Away – Awardsline…
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Named As AAFCA’s Special Achievement Award Recipient
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Helmer Genndy Tartakovsky Confronts Studio Notes, Striving To Break Out With…
- How Editor John Ottman Helped Rescue ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ – Podcast
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?