Century City boutique agency SDB Partners has filed suit against former client Chris Pine, whom SDB claims dumped them via email in November despite previous declarations of loyalty and appreciation for their hard work establishing his career. SDB claims Pine owes the agency commissions on projects including This Means War and his continuing role as Captain Kirk in Paramount’s rebooted Star Trek franchise. You can read details here, including specifics of Pine’s compensation at various stages of his developing career, from the suit filed today in LA Superior Court.
Chris Pine Sued By Former Agency SDB
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…
- ‘The Orville’s J. Lee To Direct & Star In ‘Wednesdays’; Seth Green, Emmy Raver-Lampman Cast
- Legendary Wins 7-Figure Auction For Short Story ‘ByAll;’ ‘Creed II’s Steven Caple Jr Directs, Juel Taylor & Tony Rettenmeier…