Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: 50 Years Later, ‘The Graduate’ Reminds How Drastically Oscar Campaigning Has Changed
- Sundance Institute 2019 January Screenwriters Lab Counts Emerging Writers From Lebanon, South Africa, Turkey & United Kingdom
- ‘Fries!’ Doc Being Cooked Up By Emmy-Winning ‘Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown’ Producers
- Miranda Otto, Zoë Chao, Zach Woods Join Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Will Ferrell In ‘Downhill’ At Fox Searchlight
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Rocks Past $600M WW; Becomes All-Time Top Music Biopic
- Kyra Sedgwick Launches Big Swing Prods., Company Unveils Film & TV Slate