Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Fox News Joins Dozen News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- AFI Fest Closing Night Film ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’ Cancels Red Carpet As Wildfires Rage On
- Oscars 2018: With AFI Fest Closing This Week Which Movies Out Of The Fall Festivals Still Have Academy Mojo?
- Jam City Takes Over Operations Of Disney’s Glendale Mobile Games Studio In Partnership Deal
- ‘Scary Stories’ Documentary Acquired By Wild Eye For Theatrical Bow
- ‘Wonder Park’ Trailer: Chimpanzombies Bedevil All-Star Cast In Upcoming Toon
- ‘The Sonata’: First Footage Of European Co-Pro Horror Starring Freya Tingley