Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar …
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink
- Oscars Last Call: Adam McKay’s ‘Vice’ Analyzed By ‘One Percent Doctrine’ Author Ron Suskind
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel
- Antoine Fuqua Collaborators Sound Off On Working With Director Ahead Of Golden Reel Honor
- Civil Rights Activist Dolores Huerta On The Power Of Women In ‘Roma’ – Guest Column