BREAKING: CAA, which has offices in London and Beijing besides its Hollywood outpost, is eyeing India. The agency is in talks to create a joint venture with India-based agency Kwan. Like CAA, Kwan is a top agency for its region, repping talent in entertainment and sports. The rumor on the street was that CAA would be making some kind of acquisition, but I’ve heard it’s more of a cooperative effort to create opportunities for the agency and its talent and that no equity stake is being bought. The agency would not comment.
CAA, India Agency Kwan In Joint Venture Talks
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Dwayne Johnson Wraps ‘Most Challenging Film’ Ever – ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw’
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners
- Bruno Ganz Dies: Swiss Actor In ‘Downfall’ Was 77
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78