BREAKING: CAA, which has offices in London and Beijing besides its Hollywood outpost, is eyeing India. The agency is in talks to create a joint venture with India-based agency Kwan. Like CAA, Kwan is a top agency for its region, repping talent in entertainment and sports. The rumor on the street was that CAA would be making some kind of acquisition, but I’ve heard it’s more of a cooperative effort to create opportunities for the agency and its talent and that no equity stake is being bought. The agency would not comment.
CAA, India Agency Kwan In Joint Venture Talks
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M Debut, Celebrates Overseas Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1 Billion-Plus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date