YouTube and Scott Free Productions are teaming to give aspiring filmmakers a chance to screen their work at the Venice Film Festival in August. One winner will receive a development deal with Scott Free via the new initiative with Emirates and the fest dubbed “Your Film Festival.” Content creators can submit a “15-minute, story-driven video of any format, tile and genre to youtube.com/yourfilmfestival. Audiences will select 10 finalists from a pre-selected group of 50 that will travel to Italy for the festival. A grand prize winner will be named by a special jury and awarded a $500,000 YouTube original production grant to work with Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free.
YouTube, Scott Free & Venice Festival Team for Production Deal Contest
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…