Dakota and Elle Fanning have signed with WME. The teenage actresses made the agency rounds recently after leaving Cindy Osbrink, whose Osbrink Talent Agency specializes in pint-sized talent and who agented the girls since they were children. It was time to move, as Dakota is turning 18 and Elle turning 14. The Fannings continue to be repped by mangers JJ Harris and Brittany Kahan at One Talent Management and lawyer is Steve Warren.
WME Signs Dakota And Elle Fanning
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest Film News
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires