EXCLUSIVE: UTA has added two Golden Globe nominees to the agency fold. UTA has signed My Week With Marilyn director Simon Curtis as well as his wife Elizabeth McGovern, the Globe-nominated star of Downton Abbey. McGovern was a rising feature actress in the 1980s with leads in films like She’s Having A Baby, Ordinary People, Ragtime and Racing With the Moon, before moving to the UK to raise a family with Curtis. She has continued working there, and has found herself back on the Hollywood radar with the British series Downton Abbey. McGovern is managed by Anonymous Content, and both continue with their UK reps. McGovern is with The Rights House and Curtis with Independent.
UTA Signs Husband-Wife Globe Nominees Simon Curtis And Elizabeth McGovern
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’