Bruce Rosenblum, the first prominent entertainment industry executive to be elected as Chairman and CEO of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in almost three decades, is bringing other top industry types to the organization. In one of Rosenblum’s first moves as chairman and CEO, he has appointed five to the Academy’s Executive Committee: 20th Century Fox TV chairman Dana Walden, Sony Pictures TV president Steve Mosko, Hulu CEO Jason Kilar, CAA’s managing partner and head of television Steven Lafferty, and former Fox entertainment president and now BermanBraun co-owner Gail Berman. Rosenblum’s appointments were approved last night by the Board of Governors for the 2012-2013 term. “I have great respect for each of these executives and feel extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to collaborate with them along with the Board of Governors as we look to expand our mission and elevate the profile of the Television Academy,” Rosenblum said. In addition, four members of the board were elected to serve on the exec committee: Beth Bohn (Professional Representatives Peer Group), Michael Olman (Sound Peer Group), Lori Schwartz (Interactive Media Peer Group) and Rob Swartz (Television Executives Peer Group).
Bruce Rosenblum Taps Top TV Executives For Television Academy's Exec Committee
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing