Sony Pictures Entertainment’s online video streaming portal Crackle.com has added Animax anime channel to its lineup in the U.S. and Canada. Animax features an extensive collection of anime content with curated updates and will be available on Crackle.com and via apps for tablets and other moble devices. “We are thrilled to bring new, exclusive anime series and films to Crackle fans, providing the widest distribution of free anime content on mobile and OTT devices,” said Sony Pictures TV EVP Eric Berger. Currently, 25 anime series and eight anime films are available on Crackle such as Blue Exorcist, Blood, Fist Of The North Star, Viper’s Creed and Durarara!!. Animax will also launch new series and movies Kurozuka (U.S. premiere exclusive to Crackle), Initial D, Fate/Zero, Ikki Tousen, Aquarion, Murder Princess, Kaena: The Prophecy, Vexille and Blood: The Last Vampire.
Sony's Crackle Adds Animax Anime Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest Film News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- Tiffany Haddish Opens MTV Movie & TV Awards With Wakandan Showdown Against Chadwick Boseman
- Warner Bros Chief Promises “Lively And Honest Conversation” As Post-Merger Town Hall Meetings Commence
- ‘Searching’ Trailer: John Cho Points & Clicks His Way Through The Sundance Internet Thriller
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side