Sandra Dewey has been elevated to EVP, Head Of Business Affairs at Turner Entertainment Networks and Cartoon Network Originals. With the new title, she will continue to lead business affairs and production for TNT, TBS and TCM originals, as well as new media and advertiser-sponsored initiatives. She also leads business affairs for truTV and Cartoon Network Originals. Dewey most recently oversaw the business model for Turner’s first global series, Falling Skies, and was lead negotiator in the deal that brought Conan O’Brien to TBS. She is based in L.A. and continues to report to Turner Entertainment Networks president Steve Koonin; and to Stuart Snyder, president and COO of Turner Broadcasting’s Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media group.
Sandra Dewey Promoted To EVP At Turner
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing