NBC once again won Sunday night with football, but instead of Sunday Night Football it was the broadcast of the NFL’s Pro Bowl. Time-adjusted ratings won’t be available until tomorrow, but the game appears to be down from last year in the prelims. ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.9/5 in adults 18-49) and Once Upon A Time (3.4/8) rebounded from their face-off with the NFC Championship Game last week. AFHV was up 73%, while Once Upon A Time was up 6% and hit an 11-week high in total viewers (10.8 million). But that was squandered by another underwhelming performance for a Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie, A Smile As Big As The Moon (1.5/4). CBS’ Undercover Boss (3.0/7) also bounced back from last week, up 30%. The Good Wife (2.2/5), which took last Sunday week off, was up 10% from two weeks ago, while CSI: Miami (2.2/6) was down 15% from its last original three weeks ago. Fox’s comedies all fell from their highs two weeks ago when they followed the big NFL playoff game. The Simpsons (2.4/6) was down 56%, Napoleon Dynamite (2.1/5) was down 52% and Family Guy (3.0/7) was down 32%. American Dad (2.4/5), which didn’t have a new episode the past two weeks, was up 9% from its last original.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Undercover Boss' & 'Once Upon A Time' Up, Fox Comedies Down
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them