Millennium Entertainment acquired the Sundance film Red Lights, which stars Cillian Murphy, Sigourney Weaver, Robert De Niro and Elizabeth Olsen. Despite the starpower, some buyers were turned off to the film, in which psychologist Margaret Matheson and her assistant study paranormal activity, which leads them to investigate a world-renowned psychic. Some were considering VOD bids, but that gave Millennium Entertainment an opportunity to make a 7-figure deal. It was directed by Rodrigo Cortes, who helmed Buried.
Millennium Entertainment Acquires Polarizing Sundance Thriller 'Red Lights'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest Film News
- Gal Gadot and 'Wonder Woman 1984' Planned As Warner's Big Comic-Con Surprise
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox
- Universal Bringing The Thrills To Comic-Con With ‘Glass’ & ‘Halloween’
- Richard Alan Greenberg Dies: Title Designer On ‘Alien’, ‘Superman’, ‘Matrix’ & Many More…
- Jennifer Todd Beats Jason Blum In Runoff For Movie Academy Governors Board Seat – Update
- WarnerMedia’s New No-Nonsense Logo Projects “Extremely Utilitarian” Image, Expert Says