It will be Michelle Obama’s late-night debut as the First Lady when she appears on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday, January 31. She originally did a segment in October 2008, just before her husband was elected president. Obama is expected to talk about her “Let’s Move” children’s health campaign among other topics, but her appearance also happens to be the same day as the GOP holds its Florida primary in the crucial state. She will be in town for a fundraiser she is scheduled to attend that day at the home of Nicole Avant and Ted Sarandos. The Tonight Show is a favorite late-night hangout for Michelle’s husband, President Barack Obama, who has visited with Leno twice, most recently in October.
Michelle Obama To Appear On 'Tonight Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing