EXCLUSIVE: Kickstart Productions is the live-action and animation production company that had a hand in the Angelina Jolie-starrer Wanted and produces cartoons like Speed Racer: Next Generation. It has partnered with Hollywood-based animation studio Titmouse on a strategic deal to make animated TV programs and films. The tie-up plans to make use of Vancouver’s tax incentives in co-productions — Kickstart has offices in Vancouver and LA — and the two will pool artist talent and production capabilities. Titmouse produces the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers among other TV and film projects. The deal was negotiated by Kickstart’s Jason Netter and Titmouse’s Chris Prynoski.
Kickstart Teams With Titmouse For Animated TV And Films
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…