The latest 3D re-release from Disney is due in theaters September 14. Finding Nemo won the Best Animated Feature Oscar among its four nominations after its original bow in 2003, when it became the year’s second-highest-grossing film globally with $867.6 million. Disney’s first test giving its films the 3D treatment was a raging success, with The Lion King in 3D having grossed $167.4 million overall since its September 16 release. Less than a month later, the studio announced release dates for several of its other toons, with the next up being Beauty And The Beast this weekend.
Hot Trailer: 'Finding Nemo' In 3D
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest Film News
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side
- Maura Tierney Joins CIA Drama ‘The Torture Report’
- California Split: Who Would Get Custody Of The Golden State Movies If Ballot Measure Passes?
- CAA Signs ‘Get Out’s Daniel Kaluuya
- Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic ‘Eurovision’ As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon