New ESPN president John Skipper has unveiled the new executive structure at the sports network after taking the helm January 1. Among the moves, EVP Programming and Acquisitions John Wildhack and EVP Production Norby Williamson are switching titles; Digital Print Media SVP and GM John Kosner has been promoted to EVP of the unit, overseeing the company’s digital strategy and products; and Marie Donoghue, who was SVP Business Affairs and Business Development, will take on the new role of SVP Global Strategy, Business Development and Business Affairs. All report to Skipper. Sean Bratches (EVP Sales and Marketing), Christine Driessen (EVP and CFO), Ed Durso (EVP Administration), Chuck Pagano (EVP Technology and CTO), Paul Richardson (SVP Human Resources), John Walsh (EVP and Executive Editor) and Russell Wolff (EVP and Managing Director International) remain in their same posts under the new structure. Skipper, officially ESPN President and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks, reports to Disney boss Bob Iger and ESPN chairman George Bodenheimer.
ESPN Shuffles Front Office Roles Under New Boss John Skipper
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Latest TV News
- Lionsgate Developing Remakes Of Facebook Watch’s Kim Kardashian West Prank Show ‘You Kiddin' Me?!’ In The UK…
- Heather Graham To Topline 'Hypnotist's Love Story' Drama Based On Liane Moriarty Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Creator Developing German Series ‘The Last Cop’ For U.S.
- ‘Manifest’ Gets Order For Three Additional Episodes From NBC
- ‘Animals’ Creators Phil Matarese & Mike Luciano Ink 20th Century Fox TV Deal
- ‘Supergirl’ Producers: Lex Luthor On The Way To National City