New ESPN president John Skipper has unveiled the new executive structure at the sports network after taking the helm January 1. Among the moves, EVP Programming and Acquisitions John Wildhack and EVP Production Norby Williamson are switching titles; Digital Print Media SVP and GM John Kosner has been promoted to EVP of the unit, overseeing the company’s digital strategy and products; and Marie Donoghue, who was SVP Business Affairs and Business Development, will take on the new role of SVP Global Strategy, Business Development and Business Affairs. All report to Skipper. Sean Bratches (EVP Sales and Marketing), Christine Driessen (EVP and CFO), Ed Durso (EVP Administration), Chuck Pagano (EVP Technology and CTO), Paul Richardson (SVP Human Resources), John Walsh (EVP and Executive Editor) and Russell Wolff (EVP and Managing Director International) remain in their same posts under the new structure. Skipper, officially ESPN President and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks, reports to Disney boss Bob Iger and ESPN chairman George Bodenheimer.
ESPN Shuffles Front Office Roles Under New Boss John Skipper
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity To Interview Donald Trump On Wednesday
- ‘Wild Seed’ Drama Series Based On Sci-Fi Book In Works At Amazon From Viola Davis & Julius Tennon’s…
- ‘You’: Charlie Barnett To Recur In Series' Second Season On Netflix
- ‘Devil In The White City’ Author Erik Larson Signs With UTA
- Michael Avenatti To CBS In First Interview Since Arrest: “I’m Scared”
- Apple Stock Drifts Down Another 1% As Wall Street Shrugs At Video Reveal