Chris Diamantopoulos (The Kennedys) is joining the cast of The Black Marks by writer/director Jonathan Sobol. The comedy stars Kurt Russell as Crunch, Matt Dillon as Nicky and Jay Baruchel as Francie. It’s about a retired motorcycle daredevil with a penchant for snatching art. Nicholas Tabarrok (Running Mates) is producing. Diamantopoulos will star as Moe in The Three Stooges by Bobby Farrelly and Peter Farrelly, also starring Sean Hayes as Larry and Will Sasso as Curly.
Chris Diamantopoulos Joins Cast Of 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest Film News
- Ashley Judd’s Defamation Suit Against Harvey Weinstein Sets 2020 Trial Start
- Nicole Dubuc To Receive WGA West Animation Writing Award
- Jamal Khashoggi: Hollywood & Int’l Film Firms Await Clarity But Are Now Reevaluating Saudi Arabia Investments
- ‘Wrong Turn’ Gets A Remake: Constantin Rebooting Horror Franchise With Original Creator
- ‘The Possession Of Hannah Grace’ Trailer: Shay Mitchell Battles Her Demons – Literally
- Martin Scorsese Named 2018 MoMA Film Benefit Honoree