EXCLUSIVE: Winona Ryder has just committed to star with Michael Shannon and Chris Evans in The Iceman, the Ariel Vromen-directed drama based on the Anthony Bruno book about Richard Kuklinski, a family man who secretly carried out contract killings for the mob. Millennium Films/Nu Image is financing. Shannon is playing Kuklinski, aka The Iceman, and Evans is playing his mentor, Robert Pronge. Ryder, most recently seen in Black Swan and The Dilemma, will play Kuklinski’s wife, Deborah, who did not know that he was a contract killer. Gersh-repped Ryder just wrapped the indie The Stare opposite James Franco.
Winona Ryder To Play Killer's Wife In Indie 'The Iceman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; 'Black-ish' Actor "Unequivocally Disputes" Criminal Claim
'Star Trek: Short Treks' Set On CBS All Access, 'Discovery' Season 2 Trailer Unveiled, Rebecca Romijn Joining The Cast - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Dave Bautista Stands For Felled ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’s James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Brings Manga To Life With Eye-Popping Footage In New Trailer – Comic-Con
- Sony Swings Into Hall H With New Footage, Characters From ‘Venom’ & ‘Spider-man: Into The Spider-Verse’…
- ‘Bumblebee’ Brings ’80s Style To ‘Transformers’ Franchise & A “Prime” Guest Surprises Panel…
- Outfest Pic ‘Tucked’ Lands Gravitas Ventures Deal Ahead Of Premiere
- ‘Halloween’ Star Jamie Lee Curtis References #MeToo Movement, Says Franchise’s Longevity Is “Mind-Blowing”…