EXCLUSIVE: Winona Ryder has just committed to star with Michael Shannon and Chris Evans in The Iceman, the Ariel Vromen-directed drama based on the Anthony Bruno book about Richard Kuklinski, a family man who secretly carried out contract killings for the mob. Millennium Films/Nu Image is financing. Shannon is playing Kuklinski, aka The Iceman, and Evans is playing his mentor, Robert Pronge. Ryder, most recently seen in Black Swan and The Dilemma, will play Kuklinski’s wife, Deborah, who did not know that he was a contract killer. Gersh-repped Ryder just wrapped the indie The Stare opposite James Franco.
Winona Ryder To Play Killer's Wife In Indie 'The Iceman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance' Sets Taron Egerton, Anya-Taylor Joy, Nathalie Emmanuel To Lead All-Star Voice Cast
Channing Dungey Joins Netflix As VP Original Content, Will Work With Shonda Rhimes, The Obamas & Others
Latest Film News
- Exile Content Partners With Muck Media To Develop Unscripted Projects
- ‘29 Dates’ Picked Up By Disney For Its Streaming Platform
- Why Adam McKay’s ‘Vice’ Shone Light On Shadowy Power Broker Dick Cheney: He Birthed ‘Republican Revolution…
- Roger And Julie Corman Docu Series ‘Cormans’ Hollywood’ Set By Shout Studios, Ace Film HK And…
- ‘Mildred Pierce’ & ‘Non-Stop’ Actress Quinn McColgan Joins CJ Entertainment Thriller Remake ‘Hide And Seek…
- Jeff Bridges To Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award At Golden Globes