Benjamin Walker, who plays the title character in next year’s Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, is also the ringleader of a comedy troupe that puts on a show the first Tuesday each month at Joe’s Pub in New York. The show’s called Benjamin Walker Presents Find The Funny, and Walker and his group has released a holiday card. The vampire hunting 16th president evokes a bunch of White House wannabees in its humorous holiday message.
Vampire Hunting Abe Lincoln Lampoons Presidential Wannabes In Holiday Card
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
Latest Film News
- Composer Carter Burwell Captures Hopes, Dreams & Bleakness Of Old West For ‘The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs’ — Exclusive…
- ‘Cold War’ Cinematographer Lukasz Zal Brings High-Contrast Black And White To Emotionally Volatile Love Story
- Jake Gyllenhaal To Star In Remake Of Danish Oscar Entry ‘The Guilty’
- ‘Thriller’ Filmmaker Dallas Jackson Inks With APA
- ‘Toxic Avenger’ Movie Reboot In Works At Legendary
- Oscars: Foreign Language Shortlist Voting Nears The Wire; A Preview Of Possibilities