New posters for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises appeared within 24 hours of each other Friday and Saturday. With the clock running out on 2011 Sony and Warner Bros aren’t wasting time looking back. It’s all about what’s next. Marc Webb’s reboot of the Spider-Man franchise with Andrew Garfield as the webslinger makes it to theaters July 3, followed by the third installment of Christopher Nolan’s Batman triptych with Christian Bale on July 20.
'The Amazing Spider-Man' And 'The Dark Knight Rises' Release New Movie Posters
What's Hot on Deadline
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Latest Film News
- Berlin Panorama Lineup: Tilda Swinton, Jonah Hill, Jamie Bell, PJ Harvey & Pauline Kael
- The Guardian Newspaper Eyes Long-Form Feature Doc Drive As Silicon Valley Story Becomes Latest Online Film
- Film4 Appoints ‘Everest’ Line Producer Tori Parry As Head Of Physical Production
- ‘Monday’: First Look At Sebastian Stan & Denise Gough In Greece-Set Romance
- Oscars Foreign Language Film Shortlist: ‘Roma’, ‘Cold War’, ‘Burning’ & More But No ‘Girl’, ‘Border…
- Oscars: Academy Releases Nine Category Shortlists; ‘Girl’ Snubbed In Foreign Race Amid Backlash