CBS Television Distribution has sold its syndicated first-run Jeff Probst to stations in more than 70% of the country ahead of its fall 2012 launch. The new one-hour talk show starring the Survivor host is now in 22 of the top 25 markets. New sales include to station groups CBS, Dispatch Broadcast Group, Gray Television, Raycom Media, Sinclair Broadcast Group and Hearst Television.
Talker 'Jeff Probst' Boosts Station Count
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump’s Oval Office Border Wall Temper Tantrum
- Stephen Colbert Joins Nancy Pelosi’s Border-Wall-As-Donald-Trump-Manhood Metaphor Fun
- Donald Trump Tweet Trashes “Chuck And Nancy” Morning After Oval Office Fracas
- All3Media Buys Sports Producer & Formula E Partner Aurora Media Worldwide
- Hulu Picks Up Anna Friel-Fronted British Drama ‘Butterfly’ From Fremantle International
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire’