EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At ‘Coven’ Reunion With…
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Denies Shadowbanning Conservatives – But Says Company Is “Left-Leaning”
- “Truth Isn’t Truth” – ‘Meet The Press’ Exchange With Rudolph Giuliani Devolves
- NFL National Anthem Protests – No Resolution In Sight, Time Grows Short
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Home Sale – Agent Claims HGTV “Blew Buyers Out Of The Water”
- Friday Ratings: A Three-Way Tie, But Adjustments For NFL Games May Determine Winners