EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Lethal Weapon' Season 3 Premiere: Riggs Gets Respectful Goodbye, Cole Receives Warm Welcome In Series Reset
'Dancing With The Stars: Juniors': Honey Boo Boo, Tripp Palin, Miles Brown To Cut A Rug On Reality Competition
'Manifest' Off To Strong Ratings Start, 'Magnum P.I.' Modest, 'The Good Doctor' Ties Series Low As New TV Season Starts
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 3: Creator Dan Fogelman Says “People Will Get Their Answer” About Mystery ‘Her…
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Season 3 Premiere: Riggs Gets Respectful Goodbye, Cole Receives Warm Welcome In Series Reset
- ‘Dancing With The Stars: Juniors’: Honey Boo Boo, Tripp Palin, Miles Brown To Cut A Rug On Reality Competition
- Cinedigm CEO Chris McGurk Offers New Details About OTT Streaming Service Bambu
- ‘L.A.’s Finest’: Sophie Reynolds Cast As Series Regular In Spectrum’s ‘Bad Boys’ Offshoot
- Dick Parsons Named CBS’ Interim Board Chairman