EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Triple Frontier' Trailer: Ben Affleck & Company Take Down A South American Drug Lord In Netflix Feature
Latest TV News
- ‘Family Guy’ Pays Tribute To Carrie Fisher With Heartfelt Eulogy
- ‘Stranger Things’ Teases Titles For Season 3
- Ninja Takes Home Three Honors In Gamers Choice Awards On CBS
- ‘Flash’-‘Arrow’-‘Supergirl’ DC Crossover Review: Bring On The ‘Batwoman’ Series
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Special Trailer Unleashed Via BBC America – Show Renewed For 2020
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Jason Momoa