EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
Roseanne Barr Screams "I Thought The Bitch Was White" In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
'Magnum P.I.': Cast & Creators Talk Reboot, Possible Tom Selleck Cameo & 'Hawaii Five-0' Crossover - Comic-Con
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Cast & Creators On Season 6, LGBTQ Representation, & An 'SVU' Crossover? - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- Freeform Sets Third Holiday Movie ‘The Truth About Christmas’
- Roseanne Barr Screams “I Thought The Bitch Was White” In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
- Jimmy Fallon Flips Switch On Trump News Network Franchise For ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Nashville’: Sneak Peek At Series Finale & Time To Say Goodbye
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump To Host Bill Cosby Sleepover, Harvey Weinstein Movie Night After Putin Invite
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ UK Lines Up Meghan Markle's Half-Sister Samantha As C5 Goes For Controversial Theme