EXCLUSIVE: ITV Studios America has signed a first-look development deal with M3 Creative, Andy Meyers’ creative agency that is branching out into series production. The pact covers rights on original non-scripted projects from M3, which specializes in branded content, marketing and advertising across all platforms and has clients that include Disney, NBCUniversal and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences. ITV Studios America acquires, develops and produces reality and scripted fare for the U.S. market; its slate includes Prime Suspect, Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, First 48 and Steven Seagal: Lawman.
ITV Studios America Pacts With M3 Creative For Series Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To 'SNL's Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: "Bye, Felicia"
'Mom': Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
Jimmy Fallon Reunites With 'SNL' Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" Performance
Latest TV News
- Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To ‘SNL’s Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
- CBS Has Been Paying Les Moonves’ Legal Fees
- ‘Mom’: Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
- Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: “Bye, Felicia”…
- Jimmy Fallon Reunites With ‘SNL’ Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive “I Wish It Was Christmas…
- Hollywood Anti-Harassment Commission Developing System To Aid Freelancers