Interesting timing of NBC’s announcement — just as the nominations for the Golden Globes were being announced, NBC sent out a release that Howard Stern is set as a new judge on the network’s summer reality series America’s Got Talent. To accommodate the radio host, whose SiriusXM program originates from New York, production of the live shows of America’s Got Talent will be moved to the Big Apple. Adding to the big pricetag: Stern’s salary. The shock jock had been looking for $15 million a year. “Howard Stern’s larger-than-life personality will bring a thrilling new dynamic to America’s Got Talent starting this summer,” NBC’s president of alternative and late night Paul Telegdy said. “Howard is very passionate about this show and is fully committed to its future success.” America’s Got Talent is produced by FremantleMedia North America and Simon Cowell’s SYCO Television.
Howard Stern Locked In As New ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
What's Hot on Deadline
'Andi Mack' Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison With 13-Year-Old
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
Jennifer Lawrence Blisters Harvey Weinstein's "Predatory Tactics"; Producer Calls Sundance Sexual Assault Suit "Malicious" - Update
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Kate Winslet & Saoirse Ronan To Star In Romance 'Ammonite' For 'The King's Speech' & 'Lady Macbeth' Producers
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- ‘Andi Mack’ Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison…
- Les Moonves Personally Oversaw Eliza Dushku’s $9.5M Settlement For ‘Bull’ Harassment Claims
- Morgan Spurlock Settles Suit Over Unproduced TNT Docuseries, Will Pay Turner Nets $1.18M
- Tucker Carlson Loses Pacific Life Ads After Remarking Immigration Making U.S. “Dirtier”
- Blumhouse Television EVP Eben Davidson Exits