Interesting timing of NBC’s announcement — just as the nominations for the Golden Globes were being announced, NBC sent out a release that Howard Stern is set as a new judge on the network’s summer reality series America’s Got Talent. To accommodate the radio host, whose SiriusXM program originates from New York, production of the live shows of America’s Got Talent will be moved to the Big Apple. Adding to the big pricetag: Stern’s salary. The shock jock had been looking for $15 million a year. “Howard Stern’s larger-than-life personality will bring a thrilling new dynamic to America’s Got Talent starting this summer,” NBC’s president of alternative and late night Paul Telegdy said. “Howard is very passionate about this show and is fully committed to its future success.” America’s Got Talent is produced by FremantleMedia North America and Simon Cowell’s SYCO Television.
Howard Stern Locked In As New 'America's Got Talent' Judge
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them