Interesting timing of NBC’s announcement — just as the nominations for the Golden Globes were being announced, NBC sent out a release that Howard Stern is set as a new judge on the network’s summer reality series America’s Got Talent. To accommodate the radio host, whose SiriusXM program originates from New York, production of the live shows of America’s Got Talent will be moved to the Big Apple. Adding to the big pricetag: Stern’s salary. The shock jock had been looking for $15 million a year. “Howard Stern’s larger-than-life personality will bring a thrilling new dynamic to America’s Got Talent starting this summer,” NBC’s president of alternative and late night Paul Telegdy said. “Howard is very passionate about this show and is fully committed to its future success.” America’s Got Talent is produced by FremantleMedia North America and Simon Cowell’s SYCO Television.
Howard Stern Locked In As New ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Ryan Phillippe To Headline CBS’ Frankenstein Pilot ‘Alive’, Katrina Law & Aaron Staton Also Star
- Lucy Liu Developing ‘Unsung Heroes’ Female-Focused Anthology Series With ABC Studios International
- Netflix Orders ‘The Queen’s Gambit’ Limited Series From Scott Frank; Anya Taylor-Joy To Star
- 'The Twilight Zone': Chris O’Dowd To Star In Episode Of CBS All Access Reboot
- CAPE Teams With Adele Lim, Daniel Chun, Walter Hamada And Others For Annual New Writers Fellowship
- Cheryl Hines Signs With ICM Partners