Jiro Dreams Of Sushi profiles 85 year-old Jiro Ono, the proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a 10-seat sushi restaurant located in a Tokyo subway station. Sushi lovers come from all over world — calling months in advance to reserve a seat at Jiro’s sushi bar. Even at his age Jiro still strives for perfection, and the heart of this story is his loving but complicated relationship with his eldest son Yoshikazu. Director David Gelb’s debut feature opens March 9 from Magnolia Pictures.
Hot Trailer: 'Jiro Dreams Of Sushi'
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Latest Film News
- Netflix Reaches Tipping Point As Originals Now Outpace Acquired Titles – Study
- UTA’s Jeremy Zimmer Warns That Actors And Directors Also Will Be Impacted If Agents Stop Packaging
- WGA Deputizes Managers And Lawyers To “Fill The Gap” If Agents Are Fired En Masse
- Netflix’s Lisa Nishimura Moves To Film Group; Brandon Riegg Gets Comedy Oversight In Restructuring
- AGBO Wins JJ Braider Thriller Spec ‘All Fun And Games’
- Good Neighbors Media Acquires Rights To YA Novel 'The Naming Girl', Jennifer Phang To Direct