Jiro Dreams Of Sushi profiles 85 year-old Jiro Ono, the proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a 10-seat sushi restaurant located in a Tokyo subway station. Sushi lovers come from all over world — calling months in advance to reserve a seat at Jiro’s sushi bar. Even at his age Jiro still strives for perfection, and the heart of this story is his loving but complicated relationship with his eldest son Yoshikazu. Director David Gelb’s debut feature opens March 9 from Magnolia Pictures.
Hot Trailer: 'Jiro Dreams Of Sushi'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Aquaman’ Dives Into China With $94M; Best-Ever WB, DC & December Bow – International Box Office
- Los Angeles Film Critics 2018 Winners (Updated Live)
- 'Mary Queen of Scots' Opens Regal; 'Vox Lux' Solid and 'The Favourite' Expands Strong: Specialty Box Office
- IDA Documentary Awards: ‘Minding The Gap’ Takes Best Feature – Winners List
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Brie Larson Flies Into Brazil’s Comic Con Experience With New Footage
- ‘Brightburn’ Trailer: James Gunn-Produced Horror Teaser Released At Brazil’s Comic-Con Experience