This is a perplexing bit of promotion from Sony Pictures for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Plus, given the studio’s past media fakery, I don’t think this is the smartest scramble in the movie marketing playbook. Besides, who even remembers Hard Copy? The video features an elaborate re-creation from that 1990s syndicated tabloid show with a 9+-minute segment. They couldn’t get Barry Nolan or Terry Murphy to narrate?
'Dragon Tattoo' Promo Fakes 'Hard Copy' – (…But Why?)
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Latest Film News
- Kristen Stewart Toronto Pic ‘JT Leroy’ Near U.S. Deal From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment Content Group
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Disney’s Fox At The Movies
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Catching $35M-$40M, ‘The Mule’ Carrying $18M, ‘Mortal Engines’ Out Of Gas…
- Benicio Del Toro To Voice Swiper The Fox In ‘Dora The Explorer’
- ‘Aquaman’ Swims Past $150M Overseas, Tops All DC Titles In China
- How ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Costume Designer Julian Day & Star Rami Malek Fashioned A Freddie Mercury That Felt…