Chuck Lorre’s latest elaborate tongue-in-cheek holiday card makes light of a pretty tough year for the prolific writer-producer. He was the target of public insults as well as a multimillion dollar lawsuit by Charlie Sheen over Two And A Half Men. Then Lorre had to transition the show from Sheen to new leading man Ashton Kutcher. The card depicts the comedy heavyweight pinned down by a gorilla who is pounding him. “Oddly enough, not my worst day this year,” Lorre writes inside:
Chuck Lorre Reflects On Charlie Sheen Flap In Holiday Card, Gets Mauled By Gorilla
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Latest TV News
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Emilia Clarke Survived Two Surgeries For Brain Aneurysms
- ‘Looking For Alaska’: Hulu Limited Series Adds Six To Cast
- Comcast Debuts Xfinity Flex Streaming Service For Internet-Only Customers
- ‘The Loudest Voice’: Josh Charles To Recur In Showtime’s Roger Ailes Limited Series
- ‘Queen Of The South’: Pepe Rapazote & Alimi Ballard To Recur In Season 4
- Justin Baldoni Inks With WME & Management 360