With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: Netflix Looks To Mirror Last Year’s Victory With ‘USS Callister’ For TV Movie, Plus Hammond’s Dream Choices…
- Emmy Predictions: ‘Gianni Versace’ Is Front Runner But Can #MeToo Help A Feminist Western Steal Limited Series Crown?
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At ‘Coven’ Reunion With Stevie Nicks
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Denies Shadowbanning Conservatives – But Says Company Is “Left-Leaning”
- “Truth Isn’t Truth” – ‘Meet The Press’ Exchange With Rudolph Giuliani Devolves
- NFL National Anthem Protests – No Resolution In Sight, Time Grows Short