EXCLUSIVE: Marking his first major feature gig, Burn Notice co-executive producer Craig O’Neill has been set to rewrite Cristo for Warner Bros. A futuristic re-imagining of the Alexandre Dumas revenge classic The Count Of Monte Cristo, Cristo was set up as a spec script by Ian Shorr last summer. The script made the Black List and is being produced by Kevin McCormick’s Langley Park. O’Neill makes his first feature deal shortly after setting up Tin Man, a reinvention of Robocop that’s in development at USA with Fox Television Studios producing. O’Neill’s repped by CAA and Madhouse Entertainment.
'Burn Notice' EP Craig O'Neill Set To Rewrite 'Cristo' At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest Film News
- Adria Arjona In Talks For Female Lead In Jared Leto-Led ‘Morbius’ Movie At Sony
- 'Leave No Trace' Director Debra Granik: Movie Stars "Don't Interface Well With Social Realism"
- Alan Menken Discusses ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Song & Bittersweet Nature Of Disney’s…
- Kenneth Branagh’s ‘All Is True’ To Open Palm Springs Film Festival – Full Lineup
- NYC Pension Funds Call On CBS And Alphabet To End Practices That Keep Abuse In The Shadows
- Rodney Kageyama Dies: Actor And Asian-American Activist Was 77