Boardwalk Empire’s second season ended on a high note. The finale, featuring the shocking death of a major character (I won’t reveal more for the sake of procrastinating DVR viewers), averaged a season high 3 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday. Another 834,000 viewers caught the 11 PM replay for a combined audience of 3.8 million. Sandwiched between the two airings of Boardwalk Empire was a preview of HBO’s new David Milch-Michael Mann series Luck, which premieres January 29. The pilot episode of the horse-racing drama starring Dustin Hoffman averaged 1.1 million viewers, holding onto a third of the Boardwalk Empire finale audience.
'Boardwalk Empire's Shocking Finale Hits Season High, 'Luck' So-So In Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To 'SNL's Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: "Bye, Felicia"
'Mom': Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
Jimmy Fallon Reunites With 'SNL' Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" Performance
Latest TV News
- Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To ‘SNL’s Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
- CBS Has Been Paying Les Moonves’ Legal Fees
- ‘Mom’: Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
- Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: “Bye, Felicia”…
- Jimmy Fallon Reunites With ‘SNL’ Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive “I Wish It Was Christmas…
- Hollywood Anti-Harassment Commission Developing System To Aid Freelancers